API Security is the one topic I get the most questions on - not only within my courses but also in general, from all Baeldung readers.
And while I try to cover some of the theory in webinars, the actual implementation is where the focus is of this workshop is on.
Here's what you're going to learn:
- How to get and store a Refresh Token on the client side
- How to set up a Zuul proxy and how it helps with the security of the tokens
- How do we easily debug JWT tokens during development
- How to get Authorization claims into a JWT token
- What does an actual CSRF attack look like in practice?
The material is driven by an actual Spring Security implementation that you can start using - either to better understand how things should be configured or to start from on a real-world project.
This workshop has a clear goal - teach you to implement a full OAuth2 based security solution for your Spring REST API, as well as a simple AngularJS front end to consume it.
The Other Workshops
All three workshops available through a single package here.
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.